RWTL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RWTL Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Player With Client Problems,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blazin420

Another Player With Client Problems, Empty
PostSubject: Another Player With Client Problems,   Another Player With Client Problems, EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:32 am

i JUST downloaded ryl 2 again and i installed everything, and let it auto update and stuff. but when i go to login i get " please run ClientSetup.exe" i downloaded the one from the website and installed it, and it still does not work. any solution to fixing this? ive searched and tried everything everyone said to but not luck. Evil or Very Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Blazin420

Another Player With Client Problems, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Player With Client Problems,   Another Player With Client Problems, EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:03 am

Blazin420 wrote:
i JUST downloaded ryl 2 again and i installed everything, and let it auto update and stuff. but when i go to login i get " please run ClientSetup.exe" i downloaded the one from the website and installed it, and it still does not work. any solution to fixing this? ive searched and tried everything everyone said to but not luck. Evil or Very Mad Mad
well seeing that the admins dont give a shit about their players im not gonna redownload this junk..... the admins are more worried about someones post about the "login music" so screw it... so many people having problems and the admins dont give a rats ass to everyone that reads this. i recomend to NOT EVEN BOTHER DOWNLOADING THIS GAME
Back to top Go down

Another Player With Client Problems,
Page 1 of 1