RWTL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RWTL Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whoaaa server down again ??? Ouch ! ! !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spectre_drago

spectre_drago

whoaaa  server down again ??? Ouch ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: whoaaa server down again ??? Ouch ! ! !   whoaaa  server down again ??? Ouch ! ! ! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:17 am

My dear admin, is the server down again ? ermm.. just barely 24 hours and we are unable to play again ... many new players are just about to play complained and ran off .. I myself been scolded by many.. Please use the forum to announce the down and ups of the server... thank you..
Back to top Go down
--devil--112

--devil--112

whoaaa  server down again ??? Ouch ! ! ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: whoaaa server down again ??? Ouch ! ! !   whoaaa  server down again ??? Ouch ! ! ! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:07 am

spectre_drago wrote:
My dear admin, is the server down again ? ermm.. just barely 24 hours and we are unable to play again ... many new players are just about to play complained and ran off .. I myself been scolded by many.. Please use the forum to announce the down and ups of the server... thank you..

ADM / GM may i neo .... do u ppl hav any problem wit do announcement ??????????????????????? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

whoaaa server down again ??? Ouch ! ! !
Page 1 of 1